Find our beer near you!

928-779-2739

 

Sun - Tues: 11am - 11pm

Wed - Sat: 11am - 2am

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
History in the Making After many months of planning, construction, and rehabilitation we are proud to open our doors. We are located just south of the tracks on San Francisco Street (across from the train station). The building was constructed in 1890 by Flagstaff Lumber Company. JD Halstead Lumber Company added to the original building in 1926. The original 1890 structure is the last remaining building from Flagstaff's Lumber Era (1887 - 1993), when Southwest Forest Industries closed its doors). The building was used as a lumberyard in the Northern Arizona region until the mid 1990's, the last operating owner was Copeland Lumber. The Lumberyard building is part of the Historic Railroad District in Flagstaff, Arizona.
History in the Making After many months of planning, construction, and rehabilitation we are proud to open our doors. We are located just south of the tracks on San Francisco Street (across from the train station). The building was constructed in 1890 by Flagstaff Lumber Company. JD Halstead Lumber Company added to the original building in 1926. The original 1890 structure is the last remaining building from Flagstaff's Lumber Era (1887 - 1993), when Southwest Forest Industries closed its doors). The building was used as a lumberyard in the Northern Arizona region until the mid 1990's, the last operating owner was Copeland Lumber. The Lumberyard building is part of the Historic Railroad District in Flagstaff, Arizona.
History in the Making After many months of planning, construction, and rehabilitation we are proud to open our doors. We are located just south of the tracks on San Francisco Street (across from the train station). The building was constructed in 1890 by Flagstaff Lumber Company. JD Halstead Lumber Company added to the original building in 1926. The original 1890 structure is the last remaining building from Flagstaff's Lumber Era (1887 - 1993), when Southwest Forest Industries closed its doors). The building was used as a lumberyard in the Northern Arizona region until the mid 1990's, the last operating owner was Copeland Lumber. The Lumberyard building is part of the Historic Railroad District in Flagstaff, Arizona.
History in the Making After many months of planning, construction, and rehabilitation we are proud to open our doors. We are located just south of the tracks on San Francisco Street (across from the train station). The building was constructed in 1890 by Flagstaff Lumber Company. JD Halstead Lumber Company added to the original building in 1926. The original 1890 structure is the last remaining building from Flagstaff's Lumber Era (1887 - 1993), when Southwest Forest Industries closed its doors). The building was used as a lumberyard in the Northern Arizona region until the mid 1990's, the last operating owner was Copeland Lumber. The Lumberyard building is part of the Historic Railroad District in Flagstaff, Arizona.
History in the Making After many months of planning, construction, and rehabilitation we are proud to open our doors. We are located just south of the tracks on San Francisco Street (across from the train station). The building was constructed in 1890 by Flagstaff Lumber Company. JD Halstead Lumber Company added to the original building in 1926. The original 1890 structure is the last remaining building from Flagstaff's Lumber Era (1887 - 1993), when Southwest Forest Industries closed its doors). The building was used as a lumberyard in the Northern Arizona region until the mid 1990's, the last operating owner was Copeland Lumber. The Lumberyard building is part of the Historic Railroad District in Flagstaff, Arizona.